Workshops offer a different learning environment. Sessions are more interactive and participants are actively encouraged to contribute to the proceedings. We can now confirmed that five sourcing workshops will be offered at the Sourcing Summit:
1) Tapping into Niche Communities (Andrea Mitchell, ARN)
2) Advanced Database Search (Dawn Tingwell, CareerOne)
3) Winning on Facebook (Paul Jacobs, Engage)
4) Engaging Candidates post-sourcing (Riges Younan, Peerlo)
5) Role of Rapid Prototyping in Sourcing (Simon Townsend, Deloitte)
Workshops are free for delegates. Details here.