FAQS FOR DELEGATES
All your questions regarding #SOSUDE
All your questions regarding #SOSUDE
HAS CORONA VIRUS AFFECTED #SOSUDE
Due to the situation presented by the outbreak of CoronaVirus (COVID-19) in Germany and the widespread interruption to travel and risks involved in a public gathering and in-person events, we have decided to change SOURCING SUMMIT GERMANY (#SOSUDE) to a virtual event.
WHEN IS #SOSUDE 2020?
Due to the situation presented by the outbreak of CoronaVirus (COVID-19) in Germany and the widespread interruption to travel and risks involved in a public gathering and in-person events, we have decided to postpone SOURCING SUMMIT GERMANY.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO CURRENT TICKET HOLDERS?
CAN I BUY #SOSUDE TICKETS FOR 2020?
Yes tickets are on sale at the moment. The event is now on 23-25 NOV and not 12-13 May as previously planned.
REFUND FOR POSTPONEMENT / CANCELLATION
CHANGE TO CONTENT, POSTPONEMENT & EVENT CANCELLATION
– If an event get cancelled due to any circumstances beyond our control, we will offer full refund within 90 days of the event being cancelled.
– If an event get postponed due to circumstances beyond our control (e.g war, public health concerns, accidents, natural disaster etc ) tickets are automatically transferred to the new dates. Nothing additional needs to be done by the ticket holder. If a delegate wish not to attend the new date we will offer a 100% refund. The refund will processed within 80 days.
– DestinationTalent may alter the times, dates and speakers of this event by notice to you at any time.
– While we are sorry if this causes inconvenience, DestinationTalent will not be liable for any loss, damages or sadness arising from such changes.
– We reserve the right to refuse any organisation to buy tickets
– If unsure about our terms please contact us
Information on how to buy a ticket
HOW TO BUY A TICKET
To attend #SOSUDE you need to buy a ticket and be registered. You can pay either by credit card, Paypal or direct bank deposit. Join hundreds of sourcing practitioners in Munich. Buy Ticket here
DO I GET AN INVOICE?
Yes, you will automatically get an invoice if you choose to pay by BANK DEPOSIT. If you use credit card to pay then we will send you an invoice only if you request for one.
DO I GET SENT A PHYSICAL TICKET?
NO, we don’t have physical paper tickets. If you bought a ticket you will receive a pdf ticket or we will send a confirmation email. We will be in touch to confirm whose name will be on the name badge a few weeks before the event starts.
HOW MUCH DOES A TICKET COST?
Ticket price varies according to the time you bought one. Those who bought early will enjoy low price and those leaving it to the last will have to pay significantly more. Ticket price range:
HOW CAN I PAY FOR THE TICKETS?
We only accept EUROS. You can choose to pay by credit card, Paypal or direct bank deposit (after we generate an invoice). All the options are available on our registration page
If you pay by credit card it will incur a 2.9% fee
WHAT DOES THE TICKET PRICE INCLUDES
The cost of a ticket includes two day attendance for #SOSUDE (including all the catering) . The fee includes cost for special workshops.
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
– Should you wish to cancel your registration at least 30 days before the commencement of the event, we’ll refund you in full minus a €100 admin fee.
– If you cancel within 30 days of the event, we’ll refund 25% of the purchase price.
– If you cancel within 7 days of the event, or do a no-show on the day of the event, you’ll be liable for the full purchase price.
TICKET SHARING & TRANSFER
Ticket sharing is possible. If you want to share a ticket between two person, there is a fee of €150 on top of the ticket price. Please notify us if you intend on sharing a ticket.
If you’ve booked but then can’t attend, it’s fine for another person to attend in your place as long as you let us know beforehand. A small admin fee of €20 will be charged for all transfers, unless it’s within 100 hours of the event where the fee will be €100.
WHERE CAN I GET MY NAME BADGE?
You can collect name badge at the registration desk on day one. Reception desk will be open from 8:00-8:45 AM. The first speaker will take the stage at 9:00 AM. Turn up early and network with other delegates and speakers over coffee.
I REQUESTED AN INVOICE, WHEN WILL I GET A TICKET?
If you request an invoice you will receive a ticket after payment is made. Unless payment is received we cannot issue ticket and guarantee a seat at the event.
Sourcing Summit Germany ( #SOSUDE) is organised by Destination Talent. We empower recruiters and talent acquisition professionals to be agents of change. Contact us on +61 2 4742 3587 or email@example.com