TERMS & TICKET INFORMATION
If you are not happy with your ticket situation, just drop us a note. We will work something out. We don’t WANT you to miss the event.
REQUESTING AN INVOICE
If you request an invoice please note that you have entered into a legal agreement with us to buy a ticket. So be careful before requesting an invoice. Cancelling an invoice is akin to cancelling a ticket and cancellation charges will apply.
TERMS & INSTRUCTIONS
– Ticket price are inclusive of taxes
– Event is fully catered. Please notify us for special dietary requirements
– Call us on +61 2 4742 3587 or contact us if you have any problems
ONE DAY TICKET
To get the best out of the event we encourage delegates to sign-up for the two day conference. If you can only attend one day , then you will need to purchase a single day ticket at €495. One day ticket sales will be only open on 1 August 2016.
Ticket sharing is possible. If you want to share a ticket between two person, there is a fee of €150 on top of the ticket price. Please notify us if you intend on sharing a ticket.
If you’ve booked but then can’t attend, it’s fine for another person to attend in your place as long as you let us know beforehand. A small admin fee of €20 will be charged for all transfers, unless it’s within 100 hours of the event where the fee will be €100.
NO PHYSICAL TICKET
No separate ticket will be send my mail. You just need to turn up at the venue on the day of the event and collect your name badge at reception. We will send you email and reminders leading up to the event. Please keep your receipt of ticket purchase handy.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
– Should you wish to cancel your registration at least 30 days before the commencement of the event, we’ll refund you in full minus a €100 admin fee.
– If you cancel within 30 days of the event, we’ll refund 25% of the purchase price.
– If you cancel within 7 days of the event, or do a no-show on the day of the event, you’ll be liable for the full purchase price.
CHANGE TO CONTENT, POSTPONEMENT & EVENT CANCELLATION
– In the unlikely event of cancellation of the event, the liability of Destination Talent is limited to the return of paid fees.
– DestinationTalent may alter the times, dates and speakers of this event by notice to you at any time.
– While we are sorry if this causes inconvenience, DestinationTalent will not be liable for any loss, damages or sadness arising from such changes.
Past #SOSUEU events were received very well by those who attended. See what past delegates have to say about the event. Click here